“We at Godfrey Grant treat every property as being as unique and individual as its owners. We design our own custom built marketing plan to promote your properties special features to the widest audience, attracting the highest amount of viewings helping us to exceed our client’s expectations.”
We understand that the buying or selling of a property can be a stressful time. We will conduct our business in a manner that will reduce stress on you, allowing you to go on with your day to day life without the worry or disturbance of the sale of your property.
Our Sales process will normally follow our tried and tested technique.
Initial Property Assessment
One of our qualified negotiators will visit and assess your property for the purposes of a valuation. Then we will advise you on the best course of action, including marketing and presentation that will help you achieve the best market price for your home or investment property in the shortest possible time.
You will then be obliged to sign an Engagement Letter drawn up under the Property Service (Regulation) Act 2011.
We will tailor make a customised marketing plan that will be aimed at the target market that your property will be of most desirable too. If you have an investment property we will target investors, if you have a family home we will draw up a plan that targets families or first time buyers.
- Our Marketing Plan will outline our proposals on the different advertisement mediums and methods we believe will best suit your property, taking all material factors into account.
- We will draw up a high quality brochure.
- Quality photographs showcasing your property, we have a professional photographer service available if required.
- Property details displayed in our local offices.
- We will have your property listed on the main property websites and portals as well as our own website www.godfreygrant.ie.
- We connect your property with our database of potential buyers in the area.
- We will erect highly visible and recognisable “For Sale” boards.
- Where we deem it suitable we can arrange to have your property advertised in local and national newspapers as well as relevant property magazines and supplements.
- All our viewings are carried out by one of our experienced property consultants.
- We understand that normal working hours may not be suitable for either the purchaser or the vendor as such we can accommodate viewings to be held in the evenings or on the weekends.
- Security of your property is paramount, for this reason we do not promote open viewings in particular for the sale of family homes or property whereby valuables may remain inside.
- We draw up weekly and fortnightly reports on your property notifying you of all the viewings which were held as well as the feedback we have gauged from those taking part at the viewings. We will also notify you immediately of any offers your property may receive.
- If you are residing in the property for sale we will always give you as much notice as possible of viewings and will keep the disturbance to an absolute minimum.
- At the time of receiving a formal offer we will require a letter of offer from the interested purchasers bank for the mortgage prior to an offer being accepted
- We will also require contact details and will directly liaise with the selling agent of their property if applicable.
Securing the Sale
- With over 10 years experience in the residential sales market we have acquired the necessary skills to negotiate the best market price available for your property.
- We obtain a deposit from the purchaser which we hold as a stakeholder to be released to your solicitor when contracts have been signed.
- Both parties solicitors are provided with the sale contract details together with the Terms of Agreement.
- We will liaise directly with your solicitor to ensure everything is in order for the sale to progress swiftly and smoothly.
At this point you must start packing. We can put in contact with furniture removal companies if required.