“Our goal is to ensure the highest return on investment for our landlords, while also reducing the common stress associated with Property Lettings and Management. We achieve our goals by sourcing and vetting reliable, high quality tenants at the highest rent in the shortest possible time.”
The successful letting of your property will depend on a number of factors – an understanding of the property market, knowledge of the legislation and red tape involved in the renting of property, the requirements and standards expected of particular properties and the monitoring and management of finances and property inspections.
Our letting agents have over the years acquired the necessary skills, experience and knowledge to offer a flawless service helping you realise your return on investment.
Our Letting Services include:
- Property appraisal and rental valuation.
- Advise on presentation and maintenance and/or furnishing works which may be required
- Advice on necessary legal requirements, such as the conducting of a B.E.R Certificate and the requirements for fire control compliance
- Advertising and Marketing of your property to the widest possible target audience
- Arranging and management of viewings
- Screening and vetting of suitable tenants
- Negotiating Terms of Agreement
- Drafting lease agreements
- Collecting of first months rent and security deposit
- Transfer of utility bills
- Setting up of standing order for rent collection
Our Management Services include all of the above and the following:
- Completion of P.R.T.B (Private Residential Tenancy Board) Application Form
- Drawing up of full inventory (where applicable)
- Rent Monitoring and Management
- Property Inspections twice yearly (inspections may be held more frequently depending on individual circumstances)
- Organise any maintenance or repair works
- Security of management fees
- Drafting of end of year rental accounts
- Liaise with you prior to the expiration of the tenancy to access your options and would to discuss what steps to take
- End of tenancy inspection and the arrangement for the refund of security deposit.
For further advice and information on our Letting & Management Services contact a member of our Lettings Department.